How It Works | Official Rules
The Crowdsourced Scores 2018 NFL Postseason Contest will run every week from January 2 through the final game of the NFL season on February 4, 2018.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
All spreads will be locked 24 hours prior to the start of each games. The spreads will be sourced from predictionmachine.com.
Each prediction can earn a maximum of 10 points:
- Predict the winner correctly: 2 points
- Predict the spread winner correctly: 2 points
- Predict the Over/Under total correctly: 2 points
- Predict the final spread exactly right: 1 point
- Predict the final total exactly right: 1 point
- Predict the exact score for the home team: 1 point
- Predict the exact score for the away team: 1 point
At the end of each weekend, we tally all of the points and the user(s) with the highest point total earns the weekly purse. The user(s) with the highest point total for all predictions at the end of the postseason (after the final game), earns the end-of-postseason purse.
- The user who predicted more winners correctly
- The lower average delta from the user’s predicted spread to the actual spread across all games
- The lower average delta from the user’s predicted totals to the actual totals across all games
If users are still tied after all 3 tiebreakers, the users will split the winnings.
- The user who predicted more winners across all postseason games correctly
- The user who predicted more spread-winners across all postseason games correctly
- The user who predicted more total sides across all postseason games correctly
Each week, $120 will be set aside and will be split up evenly across each available wager (moneyline, spread, and total). The side will be decided by the crowd, and based on the results, the pot will be increased and decreased accordingly.
- Weekly: Half of the pot will be distributed to the user(s) who had the highest aggregate score (and won the tiebreakers, if necessary).
- End-of-Season: The other half of each weekly pot will be set aside for the end-of-season winner, and the accumulated total will be distributed to the user who had the highest aggregate score.