The Crowd Wisdom Sports 2018 College Bowl Contest will run from December 11through the final game of the College FCS season on January 7, 2019.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
All spreads will be locked 24 hours prior to the start of each game. The spreads will be sourced from oddsshark.com.
Each prediction can earn a maximum of 10 points:
- Predict the winner correctly: 2 points
- Predict the spread winner correctly: 2 points
- Predict the Over/Under total correctly: 2 points
- Predict the final spread exactly right: 1 point
- Predict the final total exactly right: 1 point
- Predict the exact score for the home team: 1 point
- Predict the exact score for the away team: 1 point
Every prediction is scored at the conclusion of each game. The user(s) with the highest point total for all predictions at the end of the postseason (after the final game), earns the end-of-postseason purse.
- The user who predicted more winners across all bowl games correctly
- The user who predicted more spread-winners across all bowl games correctly
- The user who predicted more total sides across all bowl games correctly
$6 will be set aside and will be split up evenly across each available wager (moneyline, spread, and total). The side will be decided by the crowd, and based on the results, the pot will be increased and decreased accordingly.
- The accumulated total after all bets have closed will be distributed to the user who had the highest aggregate score.